Chandigarh College of Hospitality
Chandigarh College of Hospitality is one of the Best Hotel Management Institute in India. The college was set up in 2005 and from its initiation, the institute started gaining popularity and earning laurels in the region. CCH has concentrated on the holistic development of students through various pedagogical techniques like activity-based learning, vestibule training, case studies, student competitions, events, and continuous student evaluation system. CCH has created a benchmark in terms of academic results and excellent placements for our students. CCH constantly looks for new initiatives to provide the best possible opportunities to its students at both National as well as International level. The college is located in the center with Chandigarh, New Delhi & Haryana. Chandigarh is well connected with regular flights, rail networks, and Volvo bus services. CCH has collaborations and tie-ups with eminent national and international partners with whom we have signed MOU for student exchange programs and Internship opportunities in different regions around the globe.
- A Charitable School (Humara Bachpan) for children of unprivileged members of society
- Industry oriented and integrated curriculum focusing on attaining practical knowledge and skills
- Interns trained under experts from the Industry
- On-the-Job training embedded in all programs
- Practical knowledge, interactive sessions, group discussion, personality development, case studies, assignments, live projects, inter-college competitions, workshops, etc. helps to gain experiential learning