A FAMILY OF YOUR GENERATION!
Students come to CCH from across the country. The Hostel at CCH provides a friendly environment making the students feel at home. The rooms are well furnished, ventilated, with attached bathrooms, proper housekeeping facilities, telephone facilities and are equipped with all the basic amenities. Hygiene and cleanliness are the basic requirements that are very well taken care of to maintain a homely atmosphere for students availing this facility. Hygienic and healthy food is prepared and served to make sure the students are provided with the best of services The hostel at CGC has an activity centre, gymnasium, common room, reading room, canteen till late hours & other basic amenities like hot water supply during winters.
We understand that most of our students are moving away from home for the first time, so we strive to make the transition as smooth as possible by offering comfortable and safe residential facility within the campus. CCH offers separate hostels for boys and girls with a warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management.
A HOME AWAY FROM HOME
A culture to help students adjust, learn and live in an effortlessly laid environment. The hostel at CGC aims to keep up to the trust with which parents send their prized possessions to. Ensuring the students live in a healthy environment- mentally, physically and socially has always been our topmost priority. The staff appointed looks after the students at the hostel and makes sure that they are available all the time and immediately respond to any specific requirements. With this thought of line CGC, offers magnificent hostels for boys and girls with a warden in each hostel to supervise day to day management.
- Semi furnished rooms with attached washrooms
- Adequate ventilation and lighting facility
- Air cooler facility within the rooms of hostel
- Well-furnished common rooms with TV with DTH connection
PRIVACY IS DESERVED BY EVERYONE!
We at CGC value your personal space and realize the need of it in the hostel premises. Therefore, we provide the following:
- Separate hostels for boys and girls
- Separate gym for girls and boys
- Well equipped reading room
- 24 hour security
RECREATIONAL MEANS FOR ALL
A little fun never harms anyone. To make sure students spend their spare time meaningfully in the campus and outdoors while chit chatting, making friends, and socializing we have a range of options available:
- Indoor games (Carom, Table Tennis etc)
- Courts for Volley Ball, Basket Ball and Badminton.
- Common room
- Tuck Shop
- Wi-Fi Internet facility
- Music room
MAKING LIFE COMFORTABLE!
Being away from home and having to encounter a trouble is the last thing we would ever want students to go through. In order to maintain a comfort zone and harmony for their lifestyle we take utmost care of the following things:
- 24/7 power supply
- Laundry service
- Newspapers and magazines
- Dispensary in the campus with ambulance to provide medical assistance to students, 24 x 7
DELICIOUS FOOD FROM THE KITCHEN!
Leaving home and being reminded of home food when the hunger pangs strike is a natural thing to happen. We might not be able to match the taste of your Mom’s cooking but ensure you get home like hygienic food and ensure:
- Hygienic mess facility with vegetarian meals
- Night canteen
- Subway, CCD and other food joints to take care of the out of canteen cravings at times
MAINTAING A HARMONIOUS CULTURE!
To enforce strict rules and regulations is not our endeavor. We’d rather want each and every student to enjoy their stay at the hostel in a comfortable and safe environment for which we have laid a few guidelines to be followed:
- Use of polite language in communication
- Use of abusive or rude language is strictly prohibited
- Possession of the mentioned articles within the rooms will lead to strict actions as in-fire crackers, dangerous weapons, firearms, contraband items or instruments that can cause serious injury to self or others.
- Indulgence in any illegal or unethical activity at the hostel premises is prohibited.
Smoking, consumption of alcoholic drinks and use of narcotic drugs in the hostel premises is strictly prohibited.
- Neither the students nor their visitors are allowed to bring or consume liquor, drugs, or any other intoxicants in the hostel premises. Severe action will be taken against those in possession of drugs or found under their influence.